Wednesday, 23 January 2013

How much can a Koala Bear?




How much can a Koala Bear?

When I was younger I really didn't understand that joke. I was a very literal child and I always thought the sentence was wrong.

But now that I am older and I have grown a sense of irony, I get it.

Have you ever been in a situation where you've had to ask yourself the question: what is my capacity for endurance? How long can I hang onto this tree for?


I am hanging onto a tree right now. I'm up there in mid-air, and I'm starting to feel like I've had my arms wrapped around it for too long. The blood is pooling in my limbs, my shoulders are stiff, and I'm starting to lose sensation in my fingertips.



Sometime I think about what it would be like to just .... let .... go ........



5 comments:

  1. Good job Flickettysplits. That's one fine bear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your koala better than The Books' one; yours has a sweeter expression.

    Keep hanging in there! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful, your creations and your blog, good job!!

    Ciao!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE your project!! 22 cakes so far!? wow! i would like to get my hands on a copy of this legendary cake book! (i am from vancouver, bc canada... ) :) i'm thinking ebay!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pleeeeeeeeeease come back!

    ReplyDelete

Say something sweet! Or, you know, not.